Tuesday 18 September 2012

Liebster Award


I was tagged by my friend and fellow blogger Rebecca. to do this tag, (on a mad tag hype at the moment aren't I). So after a few read overs of what to do I thought i'd give it a shot.

 The rules are as follows:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4. They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
5. The bloggers must be told
6. No tag backs 

Sooooooo 11 Random Facts about me:


  1. I am half Irish, half Spanish
  2. I'm studying History at UNAY (university) 
  3. I think I have a shopping problem
  4. I love Company magazine
  5. I have a secret addiction to Come Dine With Me and Cheaters 
  6. I got three B's at A-Level 
  7. I recently got a small cross tattoo on my wrist 
  8. I have a secret crush on Jack Whitehall
  9. My favorite band is Foster the People/ The Killers
  10. I have a love/hate relationship with the colour pink
  11. I am motivated by money 

The Questions from Rebecca:


  1. What's your favourite piece of jewellery to wear? A small ring I wear on my engagement finger that was given to me when I was born. Its so tiny it only goes down half way
  2. If you could only wear one perfume/scent for your entire life, which one would you pick? Chanel, Chance eau Fraiche
  3. Twilight or Harry Potter? Twilight
  4. What fashion item could you not live without? A leather Jacket
  5. What's your favourite haircare product? Mystic Oil
  6. What's your favourite drink? Mango, Peach and Passion fruit juice
  7. What's your favourite TV show? Come Dine With Me
  8. Lush or Body Shop? Lush
  9. What are your career aspirations? Fashion Marketing or Public Relations
  10. Tea or coffee? Tea
  11. What advice would you give someone who wants to start a beauty/fashion blog? Be comfortable in your own skin before you start
The Bloggers I have chosen:


My Question to YOU:

  1. What one cosmetic item could you not live without?
  2. One word to describe your style?
  3. Who is your fashion inspiration?
  4. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
  5. Heels or Flats?
  6. Jeans or Skirts?
  7. Favorite song?
  8. Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
  9. Favorite color?
  10. Pet hate?
  11. Favorite style trend at the moment?
Leave a comment a let me know how you all got on!!! This was such a challenge for me trying to think up questions and narrow down my own answers.

2 comments: